Imagine earning a Bachelors degree without ever stepping foot on a traditional college campus. Imagine applying your Judaic Studies toward an accredited degree without the hassle and cost of a campus-based program. Imagine being able to achieve your desired degree without compromising your lifestyle or disrupting your career.
AHS offers students an educational model that puts you on the fast track to earning your college degree. Courses/exams are specifically designed for students looking for quality, college courses/exams that can be easily transferred toward a degree at accredited institutions like Charter Oak State College, Excelsior College, Thomas Edison State College, and Empire State College.
Knowledgeable and professional staff will guide and advise you through the process of planning and completing your undergraduate degree. Upon enrollment each student will be assigned a personal academic advisor or Degree Coach™ who will work together with the student to create a degree plan that fits their personal schedule and goals.
- Convenience – Online and correspondence courses can be completed from the comfort of your own home without ever having to step foot on campus.
- Support – Advisors who are knowledgeable in the courses available and the corresponding college technicalities to help guide you through the process of completing an undergraduate degree.
- Transferability – Courses and exams are evaluated and recommended for college credit by the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS).
- Affordable – Graduate without accumulating debt.
- Education Without Limits – You are free to complete AHS courses and exams without the restraint of a traditional academic calendar.